Monday, April 2, 2012

To ignite simply...

Well this is more difficult that I imagined. So many things to share- so where should I begin? I thought maybe I should start simple with some outfits I've been wearing, and a little about what I have been up to.
Initially- I really wanted so start a fashion blog- because I love reading fashion blogs- and in particular, I follow Keiko Lynn and Steffy’s Pros and Cons.
But I’m probably not someone who should start a fashion blog. I don’t generally have any idea of what is in fashion- I just like to put together my outfits in a bold manner. My motto is to look as daring as possible, without looking too crazy and feeling too uncomfortable.
But I do still plan on putting up some of my crazy outfits though. 
This is the make-up my gorgeous sister and I applied when we went to the midnight premiere of Hunger Games. I think it could have been more daring- but I literally did all of this under 3 minutes- so this is the best I could do (accidentally fell asleep and woke up too late to go all fancy).

This next outfit with my mom’s bear (I’m not kidding- it is my mom’s) is when I randomly found this red shirt on the floor of my closet and had no idea where it came from. So I am wearing a skirt and scarf that I created by cutting a long skirt of my mom’s. I really like the scarf.
This is one of the coolest shirts I own- because Morgan in Sabrina the Teenage Witch wore this shirt. My sister was obsessed with this show, and one day she noticed that Morgan was wearing a shirt she had in her closet. Well after finding that out, I obviously took the shirt from my sister. In my defense, however, it was mine originally. 

 I should probably sleep-so this is all I have so far. 

I'm really excited about this weekend's post because I'm planning on painting my garage, and some of the exterior of my home! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment