Sunday, April 8, 2012

kindle post experiment

Woah! Can you believe I managed to figure out a way to post on the kindle? I guess the kindle is blogger friendly after all. I really wanted to post today because I am so excited to share that I did paint my garage today! I was hoping to actually paint it on Saturday but things didn't work out that way. I am so lucky my mom lets me do anything to the home under the label of improvement and art. It would not be the same if the sides were switched. My mom and sister really wanted to not be deviants at all so they chose a very very very light green. Which basically means that to the foreign eye who did not see the painting process, the garage looks the same white shade as before. Okay maybe a bit of a difference. But I actually really like that minor difference- it has a touch of me in it. We had leftover paint and we were being lazy so instead of performing the lengthy task of putting the paint back, we painted the door that leads from the garage to the home. In retrospect, we probably should have just put the paint back. Painting that door took much longer than expected! I did not make any major mistakes and the garage door looked amazing. It would have remained looking amazing if the decorating process was left to me but of course mother nature had to intervene by adding about 20-30 bugs to the beauty. Gosh, why do bugs have to be so stupid to collide into a wet paint wall? PAINT=DEATH,NOT FOOD!! Typing on the kindle is much more of a pain than I imagined, so I will probably be sticking to a real computer! I will upload pictures of the before and after of the garage hopefully next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment