Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fashionista Moments

I do not know why, but it is always so much easier for me to begin writing again after a while if I just share some outfits and crazy pictures. So the following are just pictures of me. As you can see, I ran out of purple and burgundy paint, so I only ended up painting about two-thirds of my room door. If you pay close attention, you can see the little feathers in my hair in the picture. There is a blue one, and two different shades of pink! The blue one came off because I tugged on it too much, but the two dark pinks are still there, and I think they add a bit of "spunk," to my look. And plus, dark pink goes with almost any outfit! :)  

 The next picture is just me showing off my blue contacts! I think they are fun. And yes, I know it is summer time, and that there is no logic to the winter hat. I just saw it on the shelf so I put it on because it looks really nice with the contacts.



The pictures with the enormous glasses were definitely goofy pictures. The glasses are actually 3D glasses from the theater with the 3D lenses popped out. I think they look really funny. I look odd. It is just that modern weird fads make people actually compliment me. If I wore those even one year ago, people would probably laugh at me. It is kind of funny how perceptions change so quickly right? And it was even more odd to me that after wearing those around the home just for fun, I actually started to like them on my face.


I wore the below dress to my religious center, and I really liked the eye make-up so I wanted to share it. I know everyone always has so many rules about applying eye make-up, and there are endless tutorials on youtube about how to apply eye make-up, but for me, I just have fun with it, and apply whatever colors I think will look good. I always choose dramatic over simple, because it keeps life much more fun.

 I wore the this white and gold outfit to the bacchanalia party at my school. I would not have been able to put this outfit together at all without my sister. She gets all the credit for it. She is tons of talent with costumes, and hair. The only thing I was responsible for was the make-up, and I kept it pretty casual. 

Yay to first blogpost after a very long time! I am hoping to write several more soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment