Monday, August 26, 2013

All Asians are Smart Vent

If I might complain for just a second: I really despise this crazy American notion that all Asians are just naturally smart. There are two things very wrong with that statement.
First, I have worked really hard for my education, and the circumstances in my life have become motivators for me.
Second, I am sorry but I seriously don't have anything in common with Chinese or Japanese or Korean or Malaysian or Arab people. We do not share a common ethnicity, nor a common race or culture or language or food or preferences. I know next to nothing about these cultures and I have a long journey ahead of me trying to familiarize myself to these different and beautiful cultures. Physical proximity to these countries does not provide me with any advantage in terms of knowledge or understanding.

Okay that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment